As with any and all itineraries and experiences, we will customize your trip for what fits your wants and needs. The below itineraries are just samples and will be modified to make your unique trip everything you are looking for.
Nepal is one of the most bio-diverse places in the world boasting the world’s highest mountain, the world’s highest lake, high deserts, and even a rain forest jungle. The Kathmandu Valley is an adventure all its own.
There are many ways to experience it:
- Valley Homestay and Cultural Exchange
- Lakeside Pokhara and Paragliding of Phewa Lake
- Jungle trekking with local indigenous people
- Rock climbing just a few hours from Kathmandu
- White water rafting in pristine jungle canyons
Add on a few days after your main excursion to unwind, wind up, or relax in the many diverse landscapes of the Kathmandu Valley.